September 25, 2008

Halloween: More decor

SM and I are planning a Halloween party and I've been dreaming up ideas for decorations and games. I love this easy idea for making everyday chairs a little ghoulish.
Better Homes & Gardens: Haunted Chair Covers


This is an all-time winner:Better Homes & Gardens: Webbed Chandelier

I'm thinking of making up my own labels to replace the liquor at the party, but you can buy some pre-made labels if you don't have time.Grandin Road: Halloween Bottle Labels ($24/pack of 24)


I am in love with these eerie owls.Grandin Road: Feathered Owls ($29)


Because there will be drinking, we've decided to have a pin the bones on the body game. We're going to disassemble a paper skeleton like below and after spinning contestants around they'll be asked to stick the bone onto the right location.
Oriental Trading: Glow-in-the-Dark Jointed Skeleton ($5.99)

Another game...we're considering bobbing for apples from a galvanized tub.
Ace Hardware: Hot Dipped Galvanized Oval Tub ($15.49- $30.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment