December 3, 2008

Christmas: Wish List Hubby [1]

I thought I would share some items I've been looking at getting for my hubby for Christmas. I dislike general "male" gifts because sometimes there is obviously no thought behind them. If you are in search of some ideas for your hubby, here are some ideas I am looking at.

These cards from a vintage travel agent game could be a great present if framed to hang on the wall in a set.

Etsy seller incognitoinmaine: Vintage Travel Agent Card Game ($15)

The only thing my hubby has asked for so far is a chess set. Yes, he has had a chess set before. In fact I believe we still have two chess boards. The problem is that we always lose a pawn or other chess piece in the set. He's been reading books on improving his play and has become very interested in getting a complete board set again. Traditional pieces are great, but these pieces have a modern pop to them that I love!

ChessHouse.com: 3.75" Berlin Ebonized Chess Pieces ($49.95)

I wish this coat rack was more affordable. I know my hubby would love this.

Huset-Shop: Offside Coat Rack by Runa Klock ($115)

My hubby loves soft t-shirts but he is also a bit picky about the shirts staying manly (let's just say he doesn't do preppy t-shirts). I think these are a perfect match for his manliness and his soft side.

Palmer Cash: Men's Shark vs. Bear T-Shirt ($26.97)


Palmer Cash: Men's Italian Pistole T-shirt ($34.97)

No comments:

Post a Comment