December 1, 2008

Christmas: Wish List Me [1]

This is my first wish list of the Christmas season.

This broach would make any outfit gorgeous! My closet of outfits needs some gorgeous....

Etsy seller Accessoire: Eden-beaded felt broach ($19)

This retro flip clock is on my list for sure.
Uma: Retro Flip Clock ($34)

Garnet Hill: Frye Leather Slouch Boot ($478)

This is when I remind myself that this is a wish list and not an actual gift list. I could never ask someone to purchase these boots for me, let alone purchase them myself! But they are the exact boots I want...

This last item on my list is a book I have wanted to own for years now. My grandma used to read this book to me when I was little and I was always intrigued by the funny items this little old man purchased at the grocery store because he never learned how to read. The book is no longer in print and has slowly become a collector's item for more than just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment