December 29, 2008

Toothpick Jeans: Alive and Well

I will admit that I never thought I would ever wear tapered jeans in my life after forcing my foot through a hand-me down pair of jeans I received from an aunt.

Similar to these:
via: MSN Shopping

I hated the look and hoped to never see them succeed in the fashion world. I will admit that I own two pairs of these newly fashioned skinny jeans (dark rinse and white) and I am so pleased to see the lower waistline and stretch material seen on this returning fashion. Granted, I will always own a bootcut pair of jeans, but I will make room for these amazing new Toothpick jeans from J.Crew.

J.Crew: Stretch Toothpick Jeans in Midnight Wash ($125)

Can I also add that I am happy to rid my closet of pre-worn looking jeans with rips, tears, stains and patches. I have graduated high school AND college, thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the toothpick jeans in stores and I love the fit. They are very tailored. Also, if you like the toothpick jeans, you should try the matchstick jeans from J.Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jeans! I have a pair of skinny nudies - like you, I never thought the day would come when I owned a pair of skinny jeans, but I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete