January 13, 2009

Room Inspirations: House Beautiful (Feb 2009)

I love these rooms from the February issue of House Beautiful. There are so many combinations you can use with the color blue. I'm getting inspired to add some blue into our new color scheme.

I love the large lampshade used above the table as well as the free standing display in the room shown behind the table.

This would be such a great place to kick back and read a book on a weekend when the sun is piercing through the window like shown...



I've been noticing many of these bed frames lately. I like the way they created a headboard out of curtains.

I want this pendant lamp!



I would also like this entire kitchen, please.


This is where colors are introduced in such a crisp and clean look. Inspiration...


The agate lamp is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment