February 6, 2009

Springtime: Umbrellas [cluster]

I'm thinking spring while I shiver and sniff my nose. I know that spring will be here soon enough and I, like always, will not really be prepared for it- the rain. Last year it downpoured during March and I had no idea what to do with myself- it doesn't rain that often in Idaho, but Louisiana is now a different story. Here are some of my favorite umbrella picks, along with some fun umbrella stands to stash them in near the door.


1. 2Modern: Citrus Orange Umbrella by Tray 6
2. MoMA: Sky Umbrella by Tibor Kalman
3. 2Modern: Perch Rain Umbrella by Tray 6
4. 2Modern: Grass Green Umbrella by Tray 6
5. MoMA: Ten Symbols Umbrella by Jehee Kim



1. Kyouei Design: Umbrella Pot
2. The Container Store: Silver Metalla Can by Umbra
3. Chiasso: Droplet Umbrella Stand
4. Oxo: Good Grips Angle Can
5. Urban Outfitters: Owl Umbrella Stand
6. Plastica: Tubelor Trash Can

No comments:

Post a Comment