March 19, 2009

High School Grins: Found artwork

More purging today....I'm trying to reduce, make that eliminate the paper clutter I have collected over the 24 years of my life. I am a bred female pack rat and I know not what I have anymore. I have been so go, go, go the last few years of my life that I don't sort thru photo after photo or magazine clipping after magazine clipping. At this point the chaos needs to stop. I am striving to be more aware of my surroundings, which includes the items I've packed from home to home. Any tips or suggestions to the madness are gladly accepted :)

I came across this old tissue paper decoupaged image I made when I was in high school. Can you tell what it is?

3 comments:

  1. Its either a leaf or pair of giant lovely lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding, ding, ding! They are lips! I was obsessed with the color red even then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! danimum beat me to it. it's lips and a nose. :)

    Well, that's my competitive streak for the day.

    ReplyDelete