March 27, 2009

Image Dumping: Bedroom Inspirations

I'm freeing up some data storage space and also letting you in on my bedroom style inspirations I've saved.



I'm not sure where most of these images are from, but you can see that I'm somewhat obsessed with canopy bedding. The hubby isn't a huge fan and frankly I had no idea I was such a big fan until I started looking through images with him a while back. They do seem glamorous, don't they?


I love these dark blue walls with the dark wood of the furniture.


Although you will see that I also love clean, crisp whites as well. This is so unrealistic for our lifestyle though (we have an indoor/outdoor cat who tracks dirt around everywhere and an old house that somehow just accumulates dust on its own).








And of course a splash of red would always work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment