June 12, 2009

My Daily Day: Swimsuit Search

If you know me at all, you know that I am not a swimmer. In fact, I don't think the idea of swimming sounds fun. But after several years of not purchasing a new swimsuit I am in desperate need of a suit that is A) not faded and falling apart and B) fits my new body shape (cajun food has gotten the best of me). I would like to bring a fitting swimsuit with me for our trip to Malaysia so I spent the morning scouring the web for some affordable suits that I liked.


I discovered that Victoria's Secret has some amazing clearance sales on their swimsuits right now. I really was hoping to find some affordable monokinis but this was difficult to do.

This is my ranking of the swimsuits above:
2, 5, 11, 9, 8, 6, 3, 10, 7, 12, 4 and 1

No comments:

Post a Comment