June 23, 2009

To My Love, who knows me well

The hubby and I spent our first anniversary in the air, flying from Taipei to Kuala Lumpur. Because of the time change I'm not sure how many hours Sunday actually lasted for us and I mostly remember sleeping.

We've been so busy with business meetings and luncheons since we got here that the two of us have had very little time together so far, but I received the greatest surprise gift yesterday from the hubby!


He's been waiting months to give me this book. Yes, the book I have been waiting years to locate!



Thanks to the Good Shepherd Lutheran School Library :)

2 comments:

  1. Is it as good of a read as you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely is, although the pages of the book are in black and white so the images don't match my memory exactly. I do love this book!

    ReplyDelete